Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to work alongside sales, support, engagement managers, and customer success to help provide clients with a seamless implementation experience. You will effectively manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will be working alongside an established team of other solution architects, with various backgrounds in logistics and technology.
- Facilitate standard project management methodology for all implementations, including, but not limited to:
- Leading kick-off calls
- Technical deep dive – review the APIs in detail, consulting with customer to provide best practices and most efficient set up of the APIs
- Providing input on test plans and training
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with customers to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc.
- Post-implementation hyper care – ensure the implementation is a success, before transitioning the account to our customer success team
- Lead project management activities for accounts without Engagement Managers
- Create, update, and distribute documentation on standards and best practices for integration with project44
- Configure the project44 platform to enable customers to reduce time to value with project44 APIs
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Must have English language skills
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in:
- Customer integrations/implementations, or
- Software systems delivery, or
- Supply chain/logistics technology integrations
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Some travel might be required due to customer needs
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.