Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Carrier Quality Analyst. You will be a data expert providing insights and support to our customer focused teams on carrier and customer performance. You will identify data quality issues, root cause and work with our customer teams to ensure customer success – via your professionalism and your problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills.
- Proactively monitor p44’s strategic carrier base and data quality
- Take ownership of managing carrier performance – identifying issues and see through to resolution. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to identified issues
- Communicating, educating, and working closely with carriers to implement solutions to issues
- Reporting on performance
- Identifying issues with telematics connections and working closely with the providers to resolve
- Work closely with the Carrier Onboarding and Customer Success team to ensure customers are happy
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Excellent English language and communication skills – verbally and written
- BS degree in Computer Science, Business or Economics
- 2+ years of experience in data analyst role – preferably from the supply chain industry
- General understanding of how software & technology companies operate/service customers
- Basic understanding of API and cloud technology, including basic database knowledge and utilities for monitoring and logging API transactions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing, written and verbal skills
- Strong Excel skills
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.