Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
About the role
project44 is looking for a Director, Global Network Strategy and Expansion to scale Network operations globally. The role will report into our VP, Global Network.
- Develop and execute our strategy to scale project44 into more markets globally as the leader in Real-time Visibility. Develop our launch strategies, collaborating closely with our launch customers and partners.
- Lead a small central team, plus take responsibility for and manage launch teams before they transition to BAU.
- Build on your analytical skills and bring rigor to industry research, market analysis to improve decision making and execution speed.
- Quickly build a deep understanding of our business, by partnering closely with various internal stakeholders globally, from Product & Engineering to Sales & Marketing
- You will identify resourcing needs, support hiring of teams on the ground and help them get set up for success.
- Set KPIs, growth targets, analyze performance and ensure strong execution against those goals
- Be comfortable in different roles, sometimes “rolling up your sleeves”, sometimes leading, sometimes influencing other stakeholders
Requirements and preferred skills:
- You have led international expansion at a technology company before
- You have strong program management and analytical skills
- Excellent English language and communication skills – verbally and written
- Another language is a plus!
- BS degree in Business, Economics or International Affairs
- Ideally, you have prior experience in the supply chain / logistics industry
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.