Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You are looking for your next position as a Program Manager, you have passion to work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, which will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all p44 implementations. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of the projects, ensure that the project remains on time, within budget and meets the customer's expectations.
Because you already have experience implementing Enterprise software systems and are proficient with SaaS or ERP or supply chain management (SCM) systems, you will be able to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for managing customer relationships, project plans and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time. Program Managers at p44 have the ability to sense risk and proactively mitigate issues to ensure successful project execution and happy customers.
What you’ll be working on:
- Drive multiphase customer implementations effectively, ensuring all deadlines and contractual deliverables are met on time and in scope.
- Manage a number of engagements concurrently, potentially between 5 – 6 customers.
- Facilitate standard project management methodology for all implementations, including, but not limited to:
- Leading kick-off calls - remote (sometimes on site) sessions providing overview of project44 and outline of the implementation project.
- Present technical solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with customers to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc. Weekly status to be logged within Salesforce reporting.
- Training – remote (sometimes on site) training sessions tailored to the end user.
- Post-implementation hyper care – ensure the implementation is a success, before transitioning the account to our customer success team.
- Interface with internal product and engineering resources to communicate customer impact / drive change.
- Manage financial metrics and enable pre-sales activities to support account expansion plans.
- Anticipate customer needs and actively troubleshoot issues to further increase time to value.
Requirements & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience as a program/project manager at a big four consulting firm or at an enterprise SaaS company.
- Responsible for multiple projects at once, with varying stages of implementation, must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting, leading large groups of people using indirect authority to meet critical goals.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base with travel up to 30% of the time (including possible international travel).
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills, customer focus and results orientation.
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing Enterprise software applications such as ERP, CRM or SCM.
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.