Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You are passionate about sales, SaaS solutions, and being a partner to the sales function! You are looking for your next role as a Sales Operations Lead and excited about projects that enable sales leaders to better operate their teams, resulting in quantifiable business outcomes.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Business planning process with cross-functional partners that builds company confidence in annual goals
- Partner with Vice President of EMEA to drive strategy for the region
- Support demand side growth acceleration by developing a playbook for rapidly ramping sales teams, and providing measurement, data and operating insights to leaders
- Working closely with Sales Enablement on onboarding and training
- Guide standardization of KPIs and analytics to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Driving structure and process improvements within the sales function
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Experience in a Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business and/or have Supply Chain Visibility knowledge
- Experience evaluating, documenting, and offering suggestions for process and policy improvements
- Proven track record of optimization of sales tools, integration with related systems, and utilization to increase data accuracy and visibility
- Experience in overlaying a market opportunity view with the internal view to identify opportunities for new pockets of revenue
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.