Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
At project44, the Customer Success Team’s goal is to ensure we create value for p44 customers and “Obsess Over the Customer”. This is a data role within the Customer Success team that will be working with different internal stakeholders on business reporting and business insight generation. As a business analyst on the team, you will drive continuous improvement to Project44's customer success programs by support Customer Success team to drive value for the Customer. Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Analytics – Support customer success teams by executing customer reports, customer analysis for key presentations for Customer Success Team globally
- Operations Management - collaborate with customer success teams to identify process inefficiencies, build solutions, and drive reporting efficiency
- Stakeholder Management - organize and structure work across a variety of cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals and priorities
- 1-2 years of experience in business analyst role
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to balance multiple requests with competing priorities
- Must be organized to keep track of various projects and milestones
- Experience executing end-to-end work with incomplete data
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working across time zones
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.