Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
As the Senior Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing contractual renewals, growing and maximizing satisfaction of our enterprise level customer base. In this, you will be responsible for developing and executing the sales plan; including managing the sales forecast and opportunity lifecycles to consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets. You will bring energy and passion representing project44 in the field, educating customers on the business value that our advanced visibility platform can unlock and has already delivered to some of the largest enterprises in the world.
You are self-driven, passionate and highly collaborative, adept at negotiating SaaS agreements, fostering and establishing relationships with senior supply chain executives, competing effectively by understanding and solving our customer’s visibility business problems through our differentiated API and data driven approach, and exciting both external and internal stakeholders to achieve desired goals. Our team is revolutionizing the global logistics and supply chain industry – we would love to have you on board.
Manage a portfolio enterprise level project44 customers to:
- Form strategic account relationships on senior and executive level
- Develop detailed sales plans and consistently meet the targets
- Up-sell & cross-sell additional project44 products
- Manage contractual renewals and complex sales
- Establish yourself as trusted advisor to customers, articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to customers
- Ability to sell across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3+ years of Account Management experience with enterprise customers or B2B Sales experience is required
- Technology-based experience within SaaS or platform products
- Experience in startup, business consulting or Supply Chain strongly preferred
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $500k+
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Strong social skills with ability to influence
- Creativity and thinking out-of-the box qualities
- Attention to detail, data-focused mind
- Proactivity, ability to self-start and self-manage
- Diligent work ethic, efficiency and continuous improvement
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.