Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, detail-oriented Sr Recruiting Coordinator to bring the work ethic and expertise needed to drive best-in-class candidate experience and employer branding initiative to project44. The right candidate will be a self-starter, thrive in a team-based environment, and look forward to a new challenge every day. This role will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
- Coordinate all aspects of the recruiting process including evaluating active candidate resumes, scheduling interviews, and managing travel arrangements
- Maintain and enhance job descriptions, ensuring strong SEO and reach to boutique job boards
- Perform and lead reference checks for all candidates
- Ensure best in class candidate experience by greeting candidates, managing day-of onsite relationships, and maintaining contact post-interview
- Lead recruitment marketing by writing career-based content, posting on social media, and attending networking events.
- Establish relationships with universities to help build college recruitment presence for future internship opportunities or entry-level hires
- Manage and coordinate networking event attendance, speaking arrangement, and hosting opportunities
- Help source candidates for tough to fill positions utilizing LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow, Ladders, Indeed, and other job sites
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Recruitment Coordinator
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Experience with Greenhouse or a similar Application Tracking System
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.