Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
What you'll do:
- Own Marketo and drive best practice usage of the platform in nurture, campaign execution, and email marketing
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to automate and drive performance of all campaign types including events, webinars, offers, announcements and releases
- Own email and landing page template creation in partnership with the design team
- Design and implement a marketing measurement framework, to proactively identify trends and root causes for performance
- Help streamline marketing processes including annual planning, quarterly business reviews, budget tracking and reporting
- Make suggestions, research, evaluate and onboard new marketing technology tools
- Support marketing team in operational execution of events, webinars, and content
- Collaborate with leadership & internal teams to understand the issues and inefficiencies they are experiencing then identify innovative technology solutions to those inefficiencies
- Deeply understand the process and flow of data throughout the tooling architecture to be able to quickly diagnose and solve problems experienced by the marketing and sales teams
- Design and build complex automations and processes using the tools in our tech stack
- Create documentation for all Demand Gen and Marketing processes, programs, and procedures
- Develop and optimize production and workflow processes, SLAs, and other key performance indicators
The Experience you should have:
- 3-5+ years experience with Marketo (Marketo certification preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with ABM strategy and ownership of ABM tools and processes
- Analytically minded - uses data to make decisions
- Project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Ability to communicate business problems in simple and data backed narrative format
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper growth company
- Experience with a variety of sales and marketing systems and tools and an understanding of how they interact and integrate with Marketo
- Experience at a high-growth fast-paced enterprise B2B company
- Experience working in an continuous improvement/experimentation framework
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.