Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
About the Team:
Our Talent Acquisition & Development teams play a critical role in project44’s growth, performance and success. Talent Acquisition is a dedicated business partner to hiring managers and leadership, helping them build robust recruiting strategies. Their actions speak louder than words as they own the search for the newest team members, and understanding the unique talent needs of our Company.
Once hired, Talent Development ensures they have engaging onboarding, successful ramp-up and robust career growth opportunities. In this role, you will share the wheel with our global People & Culture team to deliver world-class performance results while we obsess over our internal customers.
We are on a mission to become the destination for diverse world-class talent to amplify careers and deliver exceptional outcomes. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get started?
What you’re most excited for:
- Lead a team of Talent Acquisition and Development professionals to ensure career success and exceptional outcomes.
- Continuously improve the global team member experience through company-wide and region-specific programs that create community and drive performance
- Implement specialized recruitment programs to build the infrastructure that will fuel scaleable success.
- Maintain and calibrate a competitive market position in each market in which we operate / open.
- Develop and maintain competency-based hiring frameworks that are consistent across disciplines, departments, and regions (i.e., what motivates salespeople & how do we find those characteristics in candidates; how we live our values and how we create a meaningful assessment process).
- Support global workforce planning in partnership with our People and Leadership teams
- Own project44’s headcount plan, reporting, analytics and dashboards, partnering with leadership on their hiring priorities.
- Develop and maintain new team member experience programs that impact our performance culture while ensuring engagement and career success.
- Develop our leaders to enable them to make proactive decisions that deliver results and supports our people mission
- Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling diversity hiring and career growth strategies and execution.
- Drive team member performance through coaching, feedback, goal setting (OKR’s) and development programs.
- Take pride in teaching and mentoring our existing team members, cultivating a team culture of ongoing learning, collaboration, and a drive for excellence.
Requirements & Skills:
- 10+ years Talent Acquisition and/or Talent Development experience.
- Proven operational excellence running rapidly scaling talent programs.
- Advanced degree in HR or OD preferred
- A change leader - you are someone who initiates and implements change, helping others to successfully manage and navigate the change journey.
- Experience in building an international talent strategy.
- Startup experience, ideally through multiple funding stages.
- Data-driven approach to talent acquisition - you utilize talent metrics to identify gaps and increase efficiencies.
- A blend of consulting firm and corporate operational experience a plus
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.