Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
As the Head of European Carrier Growth Marketing, you will lead a team of regional Carrier Marketing Managers, coordinating and funneling content to your regional reps.
- Develop and implement the European carrier marketing strategy to enhance our brand, drive revenue growth and improve the conversion funnel from acquisition to retention
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation programs, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Leverage data and cross-functional teams understand how carriers interact with our products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- Identify new channels to reach carriers, such as participating or sponsoring carrier associations, co-marketing, and/or community marketing
- Create paid and organic campaigns (including social, digital, website, events) to drive awareness and demand
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Work with content and communications team to develop materials targeted to carriers e.g. customer stories, blog posts, videos, etc.
- Identify and implement the appropriate growth marketing tech stack
We are looking for you if you have...
- 5+ years experience in a B2B software marketing or agency marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Experience with data and analytics
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
- Experience analyzing data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and emerging best practices
- Ability to prioritize resources and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in working with a global team is preferred
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.