Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
Establish and execute marketing strategy for designated European region. Build brand awareness by establishing partnerships with carrier associations & media partners, translate and develop content such as blogs, newsletters, webinars, and more. You will work closely with our Network, Product Ops, and Content Marketing teams to deliver impactful campaigns, increase our network size and strength and find new avenues for growth.
- Develop and implement the regional European carrier marketing strategy to enhance the p44 brand, drive revenue growth and improve the conversion funnel from acquisition to retention.
- Identify new channels to reach carriers, such as participating or sponsoring carrier associations, co-marketing, and/or community marketing.
- Build localized carrier value proposition and standardize messaging.
- Manage Social Media platforms (paid & organic)
- Translate existing content into local language.
- Establish relationships with local media partners and consistently provide quality content for publication.
- Work closely with Network team to execute region-specific initiatives such as onboarding sprints, a/b testing, and paid/organic campaigns.
- Support carrier onboarding team with carrier facing assets such as one-pagers, FAQs, Powerpoints, etc.
- Manage regional carrier newsletter.
- Collect a wide range of carrier stories and testimonials. Leverage relationships to build content such as blogs, carrier videos, etc.
- Host regular carrier webinars and organize paid promotions to drive attendance.
- Participate in regional events and organize webinars targeting carriers.
We are looking for you if you have...
- Language requirement: French, English
- 2-5 years of marketing or program management experience
- A talent for networking, being self-driven and independent.
- Experience with marketing automation software and social media
- Experience managing external service providers
- Experience with data and analytics
- Experience in Salesforce CRM (preferable)
- Experience analyzing data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and emerging best practices
- Ability to prioritize resources and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in logistics is preferred
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.