Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking to add an Information Security Analyst to our Security team. You will report to our Senior Director of Information Security. We are looking for someone to be able to create, deploy, manage and learn about a broad range of technical and non- technical security controls. You will also ensure security controls are properly designed and functioning efficiently.
What you’re most excited for:
- Develop and maintain our information security related policies, standards, and procedures
- Track and manage progress of remediation within Enterprise Risk Registers
- Assist with InfoSec compliance audits, certifications and customer inquiries/questionnaires
- Assess the health and security of our products, networks and cloud applications and environments
- Oversee the monitoring of security events and alerts and assist in the prompt investigation and remediation of security incidents.
- Develop and maintain a balanced application security program based on a well-defined application security framework
- Conduct application and infrastructure security assessments and penetration tests.
- Operate tools or provide oversight for processes that use dynamic and automated code security reviews, dependency checkers and infrastructure/system vulnerability scanning tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, or related field or equivalent experience, with proven academic record
- Passionate about InfoSec and privacy
- An advocate for continuous improvement
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Self-starter with the ability to make decisions independently
A self-motivated individual eager to learn and ask question
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.