Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
As the Event Marketing Manager, you will support demand generation programs by focusing on project44’s event and tradeshow strategy. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing to build and execute event experiences that engage our prospects and customers to drive maximum ROI. You’re a self-starter and thrive in fast-paced, goal-oriented environments. You have success in planning, overseeing, and executing the operations, staff and activities of successful events in both virtual and in-person environments. You have experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology space.
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales and demand generation to develop the event strategy including pre-show campaigns, coordinating travel, managing vendor relationships, planning onsite dinners, and post-event follow up.
- Develop strong relationships with external vendor and associations to ensure high quality work and success of event participation
- Provide logistical support including pre- and post-event communications, program management, and travel coordination
- Negotiate and secure exhibit contracts, sponsorships and meeting space
- Manage and maintain various planning documents, including event calendars, event reports and other key documents
- Manage administration work for events, booking travel for team attending, and traveling to events
- Own the post-event process, completing debrief meetings and overseeing sales outreach
- Responsible for recap and measurement of marketing programs and reporting data back to sales and marketing teams
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 1-2+ years in event marketing
- Preferred SaaS/tech industry experience with an understanding of B2B marketing
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across multiple geographies
- Coordinate, manage, and execute multiple events concurrently
- Experience educating, developing and partnering with individuals at a variety of levels
- Ability to project manage with strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Data driven and ROI-focused
- Future travel across parts of North America when events return to in-person
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.