Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to support our amazing teams and customers! You can look forward to joining a dedicated legal department, which handles all legal matters and support the need of our growing global business. This is a critical role in the organization, and you will provide legal guidance to a variety of internal and external stakeholders and help drive our contract lifecycle process. You will also help drive our Data Privacy compliance and Merger and Acquisitions efforts.
- Draft, negotiate and revise complex legal agreements to support sales and professional services teams and handle complex legal issues with limited supervision
- Closely partner with other functions within project44 (including Privacy, Security, Finance, Sales, Products and Compliance) to support our continuous growth in line with our business requirements, policies, goals and vision.
- Actively participate in various cross-regional and cross-functional team projects and work groups reviewing and identifying process and legal innovations
- Provide pre-litigation/claims support.
- Advise management and business units on all legal matters, including the potential impact of current and future regulations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements and Group policies.
- Support local real estate matters and employment issues in different regions.
- Provide training to management and business teams on legal matters, acting as a subject matter expert.
- Manage external legal service providers and prepare materials to ensure the organization’s interests are well represented.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Master of Law or Business Law
- Tech savvy with a pragmatic mindset
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication in English as well as negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of within international data protection regulations (including GDPR)
- Experienced with legal aspects relating to software, IT and licensing.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills applied to legal, business, and operational issues.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.