Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for a Carrier Ramp Manager to help build out carrier networks for our customers! Tasked with ramping and scaling the project44 carrier network, you will be a leader, a salesperson, a carrier expert, a project manager, and an efficient operator.
- Partner with customers to develop strategies and timelines to ramp their carrier network and help them achieve maximum value from our services
- Serve as the point of contact for the customer (external) for carrier onboarding activities and help prioritize incoming workload
- Proactively manage multiple accounts to ensure customer’s success in carrier onboarding and overall satisfaction
- Drive internal/external stakeholders to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry
- Own and manage internal workflow and operations processes to ensure efficient onboarding of carriers into the project44 network
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Ideally experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation operations, Carrier Relations, Carrier Procurement, and/or Carrier Sales
- 4+ years of experience:
- Logistics Operations, and/or
- Carrier Onboarding, and/or
- Carrier Procurement, and/or
- Carrier Sales
- Quick learner, especially around industry knowledge and for technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong reporting skills, both tactical and executive levels
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Passion for carrier/customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Ability to manage own workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Additional language skills preferred
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.