Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
VP, People & Human Resources (EMEA)
You will lead our EMEA HR team, which owns people and human resources strategies for the company, with a goal of enhancing our ability to attract, retain and engage. This is a critical, visible role, with a focus on driving people strategy from end-to-end. We are looking for someone with a true global perspective. You must have international human resources experience, be technically adept at your craft, and possess fantastic people skills as we need someone to lead, listen and partner, consider the issues at hand and connect the dots at scale. You’ll report directly to our Chief People Officer.
- Partner closely with CPO, EMEA leadership and HR Leadership team as needed to drive a first-rate, performance-driven organization
- Oversee all aspects of our people in EMEA, including but not limited to management of employee and labour relations, talent acquisition, total rewards, talent and performance management, culture, talent development and training
- Partner with the business leadership team as well as the HR leadership team in driving a culture of results, through multiple tools, including performance management, while preserving the project44 culture of growth
- Ensure operational excellence and efficiency of the HR function in EMEA
- Drive project44 strategy in the region, both by providing input and insights as well as ensuring delivery and compliance
- Leads a team of the country/regional leaders
- Develop global HR solutions
- 12+ Years of HR Leadership Experience: both as leading EMEA or a sub-region in EMEA, as well as experience as a business partner for organizations of significant scale and specialist having led centers of expertise
- International Experience: Experience working in Global Organizations and managing and building geographically disperse teams
- Proven Change Management Success: has successfully led an organization through a time of transformation and change. Proven track record in working in fast-paced environment/business
- Software Industry Experience
- M&A experience – integration experience preferred
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.