Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to deliver a world class implementation experience to our incredible customers! You will work alongside sales, support, and customer success to manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will be coached and mentored by an awesome team of experienced solutions architects.
You’re passionate about the experience of our customers and will relentlessly identify ways to deliver value throughout the implementation process. You are someone who prides yourself on organization and the ability to keep track of competing priorities in a fast paced environment. Technology excites you and you wake up everyday eager to expand your technical skills and understanding.
What you’re most excited for:
- Learn project44 products and APIs, configurations, in order to support various customer set ups
- Work with team of resources to guide on configuration, provide support on customer communications, and remove roadblocks
- Manage a subset of implementations from set up to go live
- Manage multiple projects at a time in various stages of implementation
- Report weekly on project status, outstanding risks, and upcoming tasks
- Create, update, and distribute documentation on standards and best practices for integration with project44
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Motivated to grow into various roles within project44
- Experience working with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience or knowledge of supply chain processes a plus
- Experience or knowledge with APIs (JSON or XML) a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and navigate ambiguity
- Ability to think critically and ask the right questions in order to problem solve
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Some travel might be required due to customer needs
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.