Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are passionate about sales, SaaS solutions, and helping sellers be the best they can be! You are looking for your next roles as a Sales Enablement Manager. You will evaluate the existing sales onboarding program, tools, initiatives, content, and take it to the next level! You thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day there is a chance you will be pulled into something new! You’re excited to create and maintain the Sales Enablement tactics portfolio and best sales practice framework that will be followed by the sales organization.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Sales Team Onboarding which reduces the time needed by a new seller to become effective
- Training and education for customer-facing teams
- Bottom part of sales funnel efficiency – reducing the time needed for searching and creating selling materials (pitch decks, sales repository, content repository, scorecards, win stories, etc.)
- Assure that marketing content is used effectively by the Sales Team (manage all sales content that the Sales Team needs to engage with customers effectively)
- Provide meaningful insights to the Leadership team, which will help to analyze and optimize the sales cycle (e.g., content performance, effectiveness of sales training resources, other reports)
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 4+ years of work experience in a Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business and/or Supply Chain Visibility knowledge
- A proven track record of crafting programs that measurably increases seller’s skill sets and delivering qualifiable impact on company revenue
- Knowledgeable in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, etc.) and Force Management a plus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail is important
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience with Salesforce, LMS
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.