Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We’re looking to add a passionate and motivated Sr. Product Designer to our growing Product Experience team. Come join us in radically changing the global logistics and transportation industry!
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment with Product Managers, Engineers and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible experience for our shippers, carriers and their customers.
- Tackle complex problems and clearly articulate your solutions to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Connect with users to listen, observe and turn their feedback into insights and ideas that drive the best outcomes.
- Design workflows and detailed interactions that bring those ideas to life through sketches, wireframes, prototypes and hi-fidelity visual design.
- Make sound design decisions with qualitative and quantitative data as well as have the know-how to acquire that data.
- Collaborate with your design peers to ensure a consistent end-to-end experience, and to improve our design processes.
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 7+ years designing exceptional digital products with a portfolio that showcases your ability to move fluidly between user research, UX, UI and visual design, and the willingness to move from idea to whiteboard to execution quickly. Experience with data-rich enterprise applications a plus.
- An obsession for deeply understanding customer and user needs, and the ability to translate those needs into transformative product experiences.
- A track record of collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to ship real products that have made a measurable impact.
- A thorough understanding of responsive web design, UI component libraries, living design systems and modern browser technologies. Experience with native iOS and Android platforms a plus. Ability to code a plus plus.
- A passion for elegant, practical design and continual experimentation, iteration and optimization.
Application Requirements: Please have portfolio and password on resume when you apply. Thanks!
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.