Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our People department, in Chicago, as an HRIS Business Analyst.
This person will serve as the functional business systems analyst for the global HRIS department providing ongoing analysis and support for global data, reporting and development needs for our selected HCM, Payroll, ATS and LMS systems. The HRIS Analyst will support new and existing system data, functionality, workflows and reporting.
At project44 you will:
- Play a key role in providing business systems analysis “best practices” regarding usage implementation and integration of all HR and HRIS systems
- Work closely with the People team to provide support on applicable HR system updates, testing, training, maintenance, documentation, and communication.
- Lead initiatives for implementation of new Human Resource systems processes and/or procedures.
- Test new customizations, functional updates/fixes and/or new features.
- Coordinate with internal business owners to identify root causes of and solutions to data integrity and system performance issues.
- Answer end-user questions and ensure issues are tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist with mitigating potential data integrity issues through report development, auditing and uploads into HR databases.
- Develop and modify new and/or existing reports/queries, including but not limited to, gathering requirements from end-users, document requirements, and testing of new reports.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience working as an HRIS Analyst, focusing on system support, system implementations, upgrades, migrations and/or report writing
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Proficiency with Excel
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in IT or an HR related field
- Experience working with Greenhouse
- Experience working with Ultipro and/or Workday
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.