Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments
Carrier Analytics Manager:
At project44, the Product Operations Team’s goal is to ensure we create the right products that move our business forward. This is a data intensive role within the Product Operations team that will be working with different internal stakeholders on business reporting, process optimizations, and business insight generation.
This team member will form part of the analytics back bone of the Product Operations team. As a business analyst on the team, you will drive continuous improvement to Project44's carrier programs by flexing your analytical muscles to break down the most complex and interesting challenges and opportunities.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Analytics – Support carrier network teams by creating and executing various end to end analytics projects; including the development of metrics, reports/dashboards, BI tools & insights
- Project Management - Identify, plan, and execute projects and root cause analyses to improve our existing carrier programs
- Operations Management - collaborate with carrier teams to identify process inefficiencies, build solutions, and drive operational efficiency (e.g. centralizing repeatable processes, customer success strategy and growth, weekly reporting)
- Stakeholder Management - organize and structure work across a variety of cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals and priorities
- Product - work with product operations and product teams to develop business cases and insights from the carrier operations team
- Support EU leadership on projects, development of business cases & market insights
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 2-4 years of experience in business analyst role
- SQL Proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to balance multiple projects with competing priorities
- Must be organized to keep track of various projects and milestones
- Experience developing and executing end-to-end projects
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience
- Experience with Python & Tableau
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, APIs (XML and JSON), EDI
- Experience with statistical analysis & A/B testing
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.