Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
At project44, the Product Operations Team’s goal is to ensure we create the right products that move our business forward. This is a Technical role within the Product Operations team that will be working with different internal stakeholders on building automated processes and tools, primarily in Python. This person will be challenged to be opportunistic in finding new ways to plug in and add value to either existing processes or new ones that have yet to be built, more than just automating existing items. This team member will form part of the analytics back bone of the Product Operations team by being an automation guru who’s willing to roll their sleeves up to power valuable analytics insights.
- Work with both Product and Operations stakeholders to identify and prioritize what can be fully or partially automated, through a lens of saving time or money for the business.
- Work with Product & Engineering to set up the data pipelines needed for data integrations
- Combine distinct data sources into a single powerhouse that allows for workflow automation, tooling, analytics and dashboarding for example develop data integrations from Salesforce to Snowflake
- Scoping and working on process automation that increases Operational efficiencies for example automating csv creation for customer reporting. Scope automation capabilities (Automated emails, bulk uploads etc) and build them.
- Build trust (and clear reporting) with local teams on processes that have been automated that they are working and driving value
- A minimum of 1 year of robust work experience in a startup, strategy, operations, analytics, business development, or a variety of other specialty roles with shown ability in quantitative fields is encouraged, but we’ll evaluate candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Problem solving and curious nature--Being able to tackle issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic, common sense and data. Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms
- Be team player in a constantly-changing work environment at a high growth startup
- Solid communication skills that will allow you to clearly explain your work and to participate in constructive debate
- Technical expertise:
- Expert on process and data workflow automation with programming proficiency in Python (Pandas, Numpy, python-connector libraries)
- Experience with Excel
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience with Python and API connections
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.