Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- Just raised another $100m in funding
We are looking for a Carrier Sales Executive who will be accountable for selling our solutions to small and mid-size customers out of Krakow, Poland (remote considered).
As the Carrier Sales Executive, you will be responsible for growing our small to mid-size 3PL customer base.
In this, you will be responsible for developing and executing the sales plan; including managing the sales forecast and opportunity lifecycles to consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets. You will bring energy and passion representing project44 in the field, educating prospective customers on the business value that our advanced visibility platform can unlock and has already delivered to some of the largest enterprises in the world.
You are self-driven and highly collaborative, adept at negotiating SaaS agreements, fostering and establishing relationships with senior supply chain executives, competing effectively by understanding and solving our customers visibility business problems through our differentiated API and data driven approach, and exciting both external and internal stakeholders to achieve desired goals. You believe in our mission to help our customers deliver the best customer experience possible while also reducing the carbon footprint through more efficient supply chains for a better planet.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Develop detailed sales plans and sales forecasts
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual targets
- Understand competitive solutions and project44 differentiators
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with assigned prospects
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry
- Ability to sell across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- 2 + European languages desired (preferences for Polish, German, Spanish, Russian, Romanian, French, Dutch, Italian), others considered
- Ideally technology-based experience within SaaS or platform products, and some knowledge and understanding within the Logistics/Supply chain sector, or experience working with a Freight Forwarder, with some understanding of TMS and other systems
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Track record of carrying an annual quota
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.