Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as an Sr Manager, Professional Services Europe, you have passion to work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, which will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all p44 EU implementations. You will be responsible for managing the professional services team including engagement managers and solution architects, as well as end to end delivery of some strategic accounts, ensuring the projects remains on time, within budget and meets the customer expectation.
Because you already have experience managing teams and integrating implementing Enterprise software systems and are proficient with SaaS or ERP or supply chain management (SCM) systems, you will be able to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for proactively managing the professional services team, customer relationships, project plans and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time. Successful directors at p44 have the ability to sense risk and are able to proactively manage it prior to failure.
What you’ll be working on:
- Leading the EU professional services team consisting of engagement managers and solution architects
- Interface with internal product and engineering resources to communicate customer impact / drive change
- Manage financial metrics and enable pre-sales activities to support account expansion plans – PS fees, SOWs, pilots, etc.
- Manage a number of strategic engagements concurrently, potentially between 3-4 clients
- Present technical solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience leading project managers/solution architects on project delivery and account management
- Experience as a program/project manager at a big four consulting firm or at an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team andcustomer base with travel up to 30% of the time (including possible international travel)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, customer focus and results orientation
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing Enterprise software applications such as ERP, CRM or SCM
- Strong client service and/or management consulting experience
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.