Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
If you are passionate about leading teams and love implementing testing practices in an agile environment this position is for you. This is a strategic role and we are looking for managers who have experience leading teams and can operate at scale. If you like to build, grow and develop teams and like to make a huge impact while doing so, we are interested in talking to you.
- Works hand in hand with engineering and product to deliver quality software
- Lead a team of test automation engineers and manual testers to design, develop and support a world-class platform serving millions of requests.
- Drives towards continuous delivery, ensuring high level of test automation
- Provides key quality metrics regarding state of application
- Ensures quality of end deliverable
- Ensures team has processes around defect submission, triage, resolution
- Ensures test coverage at both the story and epic level (full end to end)
- Dive into details of issues, drive the execution of decisions that impact the product, systems, and team.
- Be able to form an opinion from diverse perspectives from technical experts and drive high-quality technical decisions.
- Own the team’s technical strategy, roadmap, and execution plan.
- Mentor, coach and develop highly talented test engineers and lead.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- 8+ years of software quality assurance leadership and management experience
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills. Experience managing distributed teams.
- In depth working understanding of Agile principles.
- Solid experience working with modern test automation technologies such as Selenium/Webdriver, TestNG, Junit, CI, ReadyAPI, RestAssured.
- Knowledge or exposure to testing strategy planning around cloud computing and risk-based testing
- Able to demonstrate prior experience with quantitative skills and software quality metrics
- Ability to manage and mentor test team members in multiple offshore location
- Experience with IT industry standard tools for defect tracking, test case management, automation, source code control, and various website tracking and monitoring tools.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.