Don’t see a position that matches your background? We are growing fast, but it’s likely there are great people that can help us in positions we haven’t had the opportunity to hire for or even consider yet! We’ve created a Future Opportunities application so you can submit your resume for review by the Recruiting Team. Thanks for your interest!
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We’re ambitious problem solvers! Our team solves the most demanding global shipping problems with leading-edge technology. Our work is fueled by a strong vision, kept up at night by passion, and brought to life by the hard work of our team.
As the Sr. Recruiter you will be responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent in Europe. We are looking for someone who is excited by growth and passionate about Supply Chain technology and working at a hyper - growth company. This role will be located in Poland.
- Ensure project44 hires the best talent in the industry, quickly and efficiently
- Source Candidates via:
- LinkedIn Outreach
- Networking Events
- Job Postings (Indeed, GitHub, StackOverflow, etc.)
- Personal Network
- Screen candidates and lead them through interview process
- Coordinating with project44 leadership on event attendance and employer branding
- Work in our ATS (Greenhouse) to improve visibility and automation in recruiting process
- Partner with hiring managers and project44 leadership to ensure recruiting needs are met
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience recruiting the top 1% of talent in Europe
- Experience of hiring from Tech start-ups or SaaS companies
- Ability and willingness to organize, host, and attend networking events
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers
- Confident, aggressive, and metrics driven in your approach to recruitment
- Ability to work independently and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to see all tasks through to completion with a high attention to detail
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.