Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about automated testing and takes pride in the quality of their work. If you are detail oriented, performance driven, and possess a deep knowledge of all aspects of automated testing – than this is the role for you.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the products have adequate automated testing coverage and the deepest level of validation, while in compliance with the SDLC and QA processes. You will work closely with developers in a dynamic agile environment to deliver effective and efficient testing automation frameworks and capabilities, while adhering to quality standards.
- Participate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing automation for new features, and an extensive regression testing suite for system-level API services and Web UIs.
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products.
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result reports.
- Work with developers to ensure all functionality has been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn.
- Strong desire to build products that will have a daily impact on one of the World’s largest industries.
- Play an influential role in growing project44 to the industry leader in technology.
- 2+ years of QA experience in test automation for products or systems on Windows and Linux environments.
- Programming skills in Java.
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and JSON data. Microservices a plus!
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment environments and how to ensure quality within such environments.
- Knowledge of the QA process; testing strategies and methodologies.
- Experience working with distributed version control systems such as Git.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.