Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
project44 is looking for a driven, data- and results-oriented Marketing Manager responsible to drive demand, create brand awareness and generate pipeline for specific Sales segments - from planning and execution of campaigns and programs, to analyzing results and measuring impact.
As marketing manager you will be responsible to:
- Develop and implement the DACH and European marketing strategy – Manage Reporting and Budgeting.
- Support/localise global GTM plans with the goal of generating a strong pipeline of leads for the sales team, leveraging all parts of the marketing mix: including social, digital, website, events, partnerships to drive traffic / engagement / leads.
- Create/localize content and marketing collaterals.
- Work closely with the SDR and Partnerships teams to exceed revenue targets.
- At least 3/4 years of B2B marketing experience, including one significant experience in a software/tech company, ideally SaaS, with a track record of successful results
- Fluent in German (ideally Native) & Fluent (ideally Native) in English. A third language is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding and experience with multiple demand channels, including digital, paid social, field, and email marketing to drive pipeline.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and package top-notch content on rapid deadlines.
- Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-departmentally.
- Creative, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Familiarity with Salesforce, Eloqua, ABM Platforms, and other marketing technologies
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.