Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
- Collections efforts and activities, direct communication with the internal sales function and customers regarding account status
- Collections analysis and reporting to management
- Assisting directly with development of collections and Days Sales Outstanding metrics and targets to drive company performance
- Supports the budgeting and analysis team with needed information for performance analysis and results follow-up
- Drives improvements in processes or policies, identifies accounting issues and assist others as necessary resolving issues related to the collections process and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Supports international collections efforts activity as it grows and develops
Critical Job Requirements
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience with billing, revenue and collections activities as well as close and reporting
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, or international equivalent
- CPA or international equivalent
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and experience with goal setting and achievement
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast paced environment with the ability to work extended hours as needed to meet with non-us colleagues
- An inquisitive and mature mindset will be beneficial in this role. Being able to get to the detail but also being able to step back from the detail and analyze the bigger picture will be key to developing your career in this space
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to work independently, manage, and prioritize various responsibilities
- Strong systems skills, comfort with new systems (Netsuite, Zuora, Microsoft suite of applications)
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.