Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
Partners are the backbone of project44’s growth and success. In an industry built on deep relationships and trust, the Manager of Alliances/Channels will be responsible for managing and growing project44’s financial, product, and satisfaction levels with its channel partners.
This position is open to any location in Europe.
Manage a portfolio of 10-15 project44 alliances and channel partners to:
- Manage the project44 Tier 1 and 2 partnerships
- Investigate, interact and sign new partners as needed
- Act as internal p44 advocate to ensure partner needs are met
- Articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to its alliances/channel partners
- Listen and understand challenges and then develop and execute action plans to resolve (with help from support, engineering, product, and onboarding)
- Establish yourself as trusted advisor to partners
- Navigate across different functional groups and contacts to influence decision makers and achieve desired goals
- Advocate for the partner: understanding unique differences between partners and their strategic goals, all while optimizing implementation timetables, revenue (MRR), and technical support requirements for each partner
- Collaborate with internal sales team on lead and opportunity management obtained through partners.
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- 7+ years of experience managing supply chain technology partners in a senior management / director role. Demonstrated success in developing partnerships and increasing revenue.
- Experience dealing with channel conflict and resolution
- Startup work ethic and ability to put in long hours, including some nights and weekends, required
- Must have TMS, ERP and WMS technology experience; preferably in partnerships or delivery
- Experience with Carrier TMS / Dispatch applications is a plus
- Organization, planning, timeliness, follow-through on commitments
- Strong social and presentation skills with ability to influence
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven success through previous quota attainment
- Ability to travel up to 50% on short notice
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.