Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
Our Value Engineering Team within project44 focuses on helping enterprises identify, quantify and communicate the value of investing in project44’s solution. We act as trusted advisors to prospects and customers, working collaboratively with them to understand their situation today, their strategic goals and objectives and the opportunity for improved business outcomes, presenting the results to key executive decision makers. We’re sharp, fun, warm and engaging individuals who find excitement in solving problems for businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: Preferred location: Paris, Amsterdam or any location in EU.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Be the project44 trusted advisor for articulating business value models to prospects through the use of p44 platform
- Coordinate and lead end-to-end value consulting engagements with prospects and customers to meet customers’ needs, progress sales cycles and drive revenue
- Lead discovery interviews and/or value workshops with senior business and IT stakeholders, identifying specific opportunities for improvement from leveraging project44’s capabilities
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis, ROI modeling and benchmarking
- Align strategic business and technical objectives to improved business outcomes
- Articulate project44’s business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- Develop and deliver highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
- Collaborate closely with enterprise account executives and solution engineers to ingrain value engineering in the sales process and also contribute to account plans
- Advance VE team thought leadership through contributing to/ building innovative, value-focused tools, collateral and methodology
- Responsibilities may also include promoting value engineering externally via project44 marketing events and public conferences
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Fluent in English + another European language (Preferable French, German)
- 3-6 years’ experience in management consulting or value-led selling, working with an enterprise technology solution
- Strong consulting skillset: structuring, investigation/discovery, financial modeling, listening, communication and crafting highly impactful presentations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think creatively to drive results
- Excellent executive presentation and persuasion skills, with a proven ability to build highly compelling business cases for enterprise technology solutions that create customer consensus • Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions domains is preferred; transport management, supply chain planning, order management, warehousing, supply-chain finance, supply risk or ERP solutions
- A ‘get it done’ mentality and enjoyment of the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Willingness to travel, typically 15-20%
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.