Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You are looking for your next position as a Technical Program Manager and get excited about leading large-scale, cross-functional initiatives within our product teams. You are passionate about seeing programs through the beginning to the end, ensuring a better workflow and more effective communication. You enjoy working closely with Executives, Product Managers, and key company Stakeholders to drive critical programs and activities across the company.
You excel in defining, scoping, prioritizing and executing features spanning multiple stakeholders. This position has extremely high visibility and potential, and requires product management, base level technical knowledge, and organizational skills.
- Initiate programs by leading alignment on program scope, release planning, business goals, creating program structure, and securing cross-functional support
- Help to create and maintain roadmaps and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things you can be
- Explore, analyze, and understand data deeply, and constantly look for ways to improve its quality and its value to the company and customers
- Provide visibility to program status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis through push status reporting (to all stakeholders, team members, and interested parties)
- Provide monthly program reviews and updates at sprint reviews (deep dive into current state of project goals, risks, escalations)
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience in a product or program management role for a technology company
- Experience working with SaaS services and APIs, conducting data analysis and understanding and articulating technical concepts and to both engineers and at the executive level
- Experience developing roadmaps and product plans for an engineering group, and coordinating planning and execution with product and other engineering groups
- Proven success coordinating decisions and work across technical and non-technical teams
- Spent time working on closely-knit teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Ability to understand technical subjects and technologies relevant to the program
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.