Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for a Legal Student Assistant to assist our Senior Legal Advisor in all matters related to our commercial contracts. You will help with everything from the drafting and tracking of complex IT contracts, assisting our sales teams with FAQ’s regarding the legal aspects of a sale.
- Implement and maintain our new contract management system
- Prepare draft contracts
- Advise internally on various legal issues as well as contract-related matters
- Prepare and update process descriptions
- Develop and maintain Legal FAQs to support our sales department
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the logistics industry
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- You must master written and spoken English
- You are in the first year of the master's degree in law or HA (law)
- You have an interest in - and are good at - contract law, GDPR and IT-law
- You have a great drive and thrive on challenges
- You can work both independently and collaborate across teams
- You have an eye for detail and work in a structured way
- You have an interest and flair for technology
If you have questions about the role please contact our Senior Legal Advisor - Daniel Ramsgaard on email@example.com
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.