Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We’re looking for a UI Design Intern that will primarily focus on bringing completed product design to life through simple prototyping. The intern will work closely with Product Designers and Solutions Engineers to create click-through prototypes in order to illustrate the end-to-end experience so our Sales and Solutions Engineering teams can pitch new features to customers and prospects. The ideal candidate will have a passion for web and mobile design, attention to precision and detail and an understanding of storytelling through design. We're looking for someone who wants to continue their design education in a collaborative hands-on environment, working directly with a cross-functional team.
This is a training program that will be unpaid. The program will take place Fall 2020 - Mid December 2020.
What you’re most excited about:
- Taking high-fidelity mockups and turning them into simple prototypes to be used in the sales process
- Crafting visuals that help illustrate and reinforce the end-to-end product experience
- Working closely with the Product Experience team to continue optimizing our design system
- Experiencing the design processes that exist in a real hyper-growth SaaS start-up
- Upcoming senior or recent graduate degree in the fields of Visual/UI Design or related discipline. Strong understanding of a user-centered approach to design.
- Proven experience in the field of Visual/UI Design. Must show a portfolio of completed digital projects that address real user needs and solves for them through practical and elegant UI design.
- Strong understanding of user interface design
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, and bring a willingness to learn through design thinking and execution. Open to learning and actively seeking feedback and advice from peers.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.