Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as an individual who is passionate about automated testing and takes pride in the quality of their work. If you are detail oriented, performance driven, and possess a deep knowledge of all aspects of automated testing – than this is the role for you. The Software Engineer in Test is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the products have adequate automated testing coverage and the deepest level of validation, while in compliance with the SDLC and QA processes. You will work closely with the developers and tech support engineers within a dynamic agile environment to deliver effective and efficient testing automation frameworks and capabilities, while adhering to quality standards.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Participate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products.
Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report.
- Lead a team of QEs and align team with organizational goals
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn
- Strong desire to build products that will have a daily impact on one of the World’s largest industries
- Play an influential role in growing project44 to the industry leader in technology
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 5+ years of experience with at least one Object Oriented language (preferably Java)
- Experience with test automation framework development
- Experience working with black-box and white-box testing methodologies
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Experience with cross platform testing
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment environments and how to ensure quality within such environments
- Knowledge of the QA process, and testing disciplines and methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Familiarity with Groovy or similar languages
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Nice to have Performance Testing experience, Jenkins workflow, Microservice Testing
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.