Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments
We are looking to add a Customer Success Intern to our team. You are passionate about analyzing data and leveraging the insights to drive value to customers! You will learn from our top CS leaders and help us be accountable for making sure our customers have a world-class customer experience. One of our core values to “Obsess over the Customer”. You will work hand in hand with the success team from implementation through the ongoing lifecycle of the relationship. This requires working across the organization including, but not limited to; customer business reviews, ongoing feedback loop to Product, and customer education.
This is a 14-week training program that will be unpaid. The program will take place Fall 2020.
What you’re most excited for:
- Partner with CS Reps and their customers to develop strategies for to ensure best use of the product and help them achieve maximum value from our services
- Pull data and analytics to show proof of value for our customers
- Monitor customer health and risk. Develop and execute success plans when as required working with customer support, product development and engineering
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Identify opportunities for upsell alongside sales and account management team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the supply chain and logistics industry
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Passionate and ambitious team member
- Strong Excel/data manipulation skills
- Interest in Logistics, SaaS, Sales and Customer Success
- Positive attitude
- Experience with PPT and the ability to create slides
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.