Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
As a Solutions Engineer, you will consult directly with our clients, learning their business, their industry, technical requirements and competitive landscape. You will leverage your technical expertise to sell project44 solutions that enhance productivity, automation, unlock existing assets and create new levels of supply chain visibility. You will collaborate with our sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of integration with project44's SaaS solution. You will deliver solution workshops, product demonstrations, technical education, Proofs of Concept and other technical accelerators. You will become the trusted technical advisor for your customers, designing solutions, answering technical questions, and facilitating project44 solution deployment for new customers.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Articulate benefits of complex technical solutions and products via industry and business terms to prospects and customers
- Relate the technical needs of the customer back to the business facilitating an understanding of the value of the project44 solution back to the customers business (ROI)
- Document and promote complete solutions via demo creation, white boarding, proof of concepts and presentations
- Partner with sales peers to drive new sales and expand existing business
- Demonstrate understanding of the Transportation & Logistics market, including trends, industry business processes and industry use cases
- Maintain and apply knowledge of enterprise solution designs and products, application integration methods and tool as well as integrating SaaS solutions with on-prem solutions
- Maintain and apply knowledge of technical pre-sales, implementation of application integration & API Management solution and technologies
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 5 years combined experience with one or more Integration and related technologies: APIs, REST architecture, API Management, as well as related technologies, such as MuleSoft, Apigee, Layer 7, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience with field sales
- Experience integrating SaaS solutions and custom cloud-native applications
- Understanding of tooling required to implement software solutions across varying topologies such as: IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Enterprise Architecture Experience
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.