Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for next position as a FP&A Manager and you are passionate about supporting project44's financial planning, budgeting, accounting and daily operations. You will be responsible for working with the finance team, partnering with the business to help them understand and manage their budgets and forecasts, proactively delivering insights to relevant constituents. You will also facilitate communications across the organization, delivering insightful financial analyses and reports to internal and external parties and working closely with the accounting function to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Work with the CFO and team to maintain the rolling forecasting process used to identify and communicate areas that may require additional focus
- Monitor and communicate trends, and assess implications along with developing actionable strategies
- Work cross-functionally (Product, Engineering, People, Marketing, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity
- Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Assist in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to determine key drivers impacting the project44's performance
- Aid in various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Preferred Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience advising or working in SaaS startup company with a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies
- Excellent people management, leadership and development skills coupled with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, rapid changes and shifting priorities are essential
- The highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
- You must be assertive, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed analytical capabilities
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.