Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We’re looking to add a passionate and motivated Director, Product Marketing to our growing Marketing team. Come join us in radically changing the global logistics and transportation industry!
As the Director, Product Marketing at project44, you will lead the development of the messaging, positioning, pricing and packaging for our industry leading products and services. You are a passionate and experienced software product marketing leader with a track record of successfully launching and marketing enterprise software/SaaS products and solutions. You are creative, energetic and are an effective communicator. You will partner with product strategy, product management, marketing and sales to accomplish your goals.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Establish a clear definition of our target markets and buyer personas
- Lead the creation and execution of the project44 product go-to-market strategy
- Build and own the messaging and positioning that effectively differentiates project44's products in the market
- Create and deliver sales tools and training that enables sellers to win
- Influence the product teams based on customer insight, market research, customer adoption, and market awareness
- Perform competitive analysis and develop content, collateral and tools for sales, partners and prospects
- With demand generation build and execute high-impact product marketing campaigns
- Ensure successful product launches across the organization, to our customers and to the market
- Engage directly with prospects, customers and partners to help them be more successful
- Work with the events team to create compelling event content
- Engage with and evangelize project44 products to press, media and analysts
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 5 – 10 years experience in product marketing for an enterprise software or SaaS products organization
- Experience managing and creating the whole spectrum of sales and marketing tools and collateral (websites, presentations, data sheets, white papers, case studies, demos, and training material)
- Expertise in translating technical content and product information into useful materials for non-technical audiences
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.