Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunities. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You’re an experienced and commercially-minded product lead, looking for your next opportunity as Product Director to bring the passion, work ethic and expertise needed to lead key product initiatives at a fast-growing tech startup. You are very enthusiastic about managing the complete product lifecycle to ensure success in terms of both revenue and the timely release of new products and capabilities. You thrive working closely with your counterparts on the Development team to ensure successful product delivery as well as collaborate with extended team members in Marketing, Sales, Support, and other departments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define compelling commercial propositions and user stories to assist with development of our platform.
- Support the global sales teams in responding to customer and sales request (both information and evolutions) and serve as a commercial subject matter expert
- Enable our sales teams and partners with excellent product presentations, product demos, and commercial product training
- Develop competitive product positioning, perform market analysis, customer surveys and competitor surveillance
- Launch new products in the marketplace and ensure organizational readiness to maximize commercial success and secure a high-impact execution
- Contribute to the product roadmap, working closely with our technical and development teams
- Translate ambitions for new product launches into impactful marketing plans, and create powerful marketing tools
- Establish internal templates and formalize processes related to development, testing, and deployment
We are looking for someone with:
- Direct experience developing technology products for cloud-based SaaS companies, preferably with portfolios that feature modern API or middleware products
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented international environment
- Strategic thinker who can blend business strategy with knowledge of products and technology to develop and execute a long-term product roadmap
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak to, as well as influence, engineers, project managers, sales counterparts, corporate leadership, partners, and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers
- Ability to identify and discuss both the big picture as well as necessary details to bring ideas to fruition
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, Third Party Logistics and Transport Management implementation is an advantage, but you will also be able to rely on strong support from our local Product Managers
- This position requires occasional travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.