We’re a team of ambitious problem solvers! Our team solves the most demanding global shipping problems with leading-edge technology. Our work is fueled by a strong vision, kept up at night by passion, and brought to life by the hard work of our team.
As a Sales Development Representative at project44, you will be responsible for inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting moving leads into and through the sales funnel and setting up sales qualified appointments. You are held accountable by daily activity and call metrics along with monthly/quarterly quotas. You are a passionate and well organized sales development representative with experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or logistics. You are excited about the product you are representing and have the grit and tenacity required while succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an aggressive, energetic, self-starter. You are a highly effective communicator both internally and externally to customers, prospects and partner. You have track record of over-achievement, a positive outlook, proven and demonstrative hunting capabilities with the ability to think strategically. Your style is considered consultative in nature and your process allows you to clearly understand the prospects business needs and help provide the solutions.
What you’re most excited for:
- Evangelize project44 to prospects and qualify them for the sales team
- Respond to requests from inbound leads in timely manner and conduct qualification calls
- Book meetings for qualified prospects with the sales team
- Collaborate and iterate on inbound emails and messaging
- Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Efficiently use Salesforce to research accounts, identify key contacts and reach out (cold call) to prospective customers
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in demand gen or cold call sales in enterprise software, SaaS or logistics
- Mastery of English
- Mastery of at least one of the following languages: German, Italian, French and/or Spanish (multiple languages a major plus)
- Competitive nature - should be eager to learn and win.
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Solid communications skills - both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker
project44 is the world’s leading advanced visibility platform for shippers and third-party logistics firms. project44 connects, automates and provides visibility into key transportation processes to accelerate insights and shorten the time it takes to turn those insights into actions. Leveraging the power of the project44 cloud-based platform, organizations are able to increase operational efficiencies, reduce costs, improve shipping performance, and deliver an exceptional Amazon-like experience to their customers.