At project44, our employee experience begins with identifying, attracting and developing incredible people who embody project44’s core values and are champions in our mission. Our team wants project44 to always be a place where employees grow, evolve and discover their existing and untapped potential. We are committed to building a company that every employee feels proud to be part of team; a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable asset; our people! As we scale, our European HR Manager will be an essential asset to building the connective foundation to support and protect our business and people, and that begins with you.
The position will and partner with cross-functional Team Leaders to build and execute exciting programs and strategies that drive our business forward as we evolve, develop and cultivate our culture.
About the job
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive our approach to cultivate and support a culture that “practices real talk”- transparent, empowering, high achieving and positive
- Partner with Team Leaders to promote solutions on HR issues for high performing teams
- Manage European recruiting strategy from talent acquisition including, compensation, sourcing strategies, candidate experience, interview process and offer negotiation.
- Develop and manage a quality People Operations infrastructure: systems, processes and programs
- Drive digital tools and processes to improve collaboration and efficiencies
- Drive activities to promote the employee experience of being connected with other sites and people working remote/home and facilitate cultural alignment and other aspects of collaboration between different sites
- Develop and implement effective communication and employee engagement strategies that translates into quantitative results
- Uphold our culture of transparent feedback by addressing employee relations issues quickly, consistently and with respect and grace.
- Team work on miscellaneous tasks and duties in admin team to efficiently run an agile and dynamic office
Your educational background can be a BA or cand.merc. in organization & strategy, and in addition we require 3-5 years working experience from a similar HR-role in an international tech company with multiple office locations.
You have a proven track record with creating solid relationships with internal business partners – and have a passion for helping team leaders do their best to inspire their teams while retaining high performance and driving for results.
We expect a solid knowledge of current Danish labor laws, as well as recent changes and trends in employment practices.
As a person you are self-disciplined and solutions focused with experience excelling in a dynamic, fluid and fast-paced environment
You master English in writing and speech.