project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
As the Technical Account Manager for Proof of Values (POVs), you will incorporate a combination of project execution and oversight, customer engagement, data analysis, internal team coordination, and requirements definition. You will accurately scope and define success criteria for POVs; setting objectives and goals to break down work into process steps in order to meet or exceed agreed upon success criteria. You will develop schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate for and adjust for problems and roadblocks. At the end of a project, you measure performance against POV success criteria and evaluate results.
- Manage multiple engagements/customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide a world class customer experience, consistently engaging them to identify how project44 can be a better partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time, on target, POVs that drive conversion to production implementations and contracts.
- Communicate directly with all levels of the company
- Meet the expectations and requirements of customers going above and beyond to get first-hand customer feedback and use it for improvements in products and services.
- Identify and mitigate POV risks
- Consistently meet or exceed delivery targets with high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication
- Develop, improve, maintain internal management processes
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present information, status, and issues in a clear and concise manner at all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented and process focused
- History of providing exceptional customer service and engagement
- Able to understand technical details in order to successfully gather and understand requirements to drive projects to completion
- Working knowledge of APIs and Cloud platforms
- B.S. degree from an accredited institution