Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for you next position as a Director of Strategic Accounts. You will work cross-functionally with our lead generation, pre-sales engineering and value engineering teams to position project44 within our target market’s supply chain technology. You will be the owner of the accounts and territory. As such, you will develop and execute a comprehensive territory business plan which details account strategies and the specific way in which you will exceed your goals. This will include the detailed understanding of the customer’s organizational structure and clear understanding of how you will gain alignment with all key stakeholders.
You are an aggressive, energetic, self-starter. You are a highly effective communicator both internally and externally to customers, prospects and partner. You have track record of over-achievement, a positive outlook, proven and demonstrative hunting capabilities with the ability to think strategically. Your style is considered consultative in nature and your process allows you to clearly understand the prospects business needs and help provide the solutions.
What you’re most excited for:
- Develop detailed account-based sales plans and sales forecasts
- Travel to meet with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage a large portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Consistently meet MRR targets
- Understand competitive solutions and approaches
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier Shippers and 3PLs.
- Be the leader, manage and direct a sales strategy that allows for both the customer and p44 to win
- Sell across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience within technology-based enterprise sales experience; SaaS experience is a must
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space strongly preferred (JDA, Oracle, Manhattan, SAP etc.).
- Complex Enterprise Software sales experience is required
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Success selling into multi-billion dollar businesses
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $1.5M+
- Previous sales process & methodology training
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.