project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to work alongside sales, support, engagement managers, and customer success to help provide clients with a seamless implementation experience. You will effectively manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will be working alongside an established team of other solution architects, with various backgrounds in logistics and technology.
- Facilitate standard project management methodology for all implementations, including, but not limited to:
- Leading kick-off calls - remote (sometimes on site) sessions providing overview of project44 and outline of the implementation project.
- Technical deep dive – review the APIs in detail, consulting with customer to provide best practices and most efficient set up of the APIs.
- Providing input on test plans – work with the customer to develop a comprehensive list of testing scenarios.
- Training – remote (sometimes on site) training sessions tailored to the end user.
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with customers to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc. Weekly status to be logged within Salesforce reporting.
- Post-implementation hyper care – ensure the implementation is a success, before transitioning the account to our customer success team.
- Create, update, and distribute documentation on standards and best practices for integration with project44.
- Configure the project44 platform to enable customers to reduce time to value with project44 APIs.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in:
- Customer integrations/implementations, or
- Software systems delivery, or
- Technical project management
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience, preferred
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Ability to lead large groups of people using indirect authority to meet critical goals
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Responsible for multiple projects at once, with varying stages of implementation; must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Some travel might be required due to customer needs
- Depending on size of customer and project, travel to customer site in order to kick off project, lead design and testing sessions.