Senior iOS Developer
** Seeking applicants that reside in Santa Cruz, CA
** UNABLE TO PROVIDE RELOCATION OR VISA SUPPORT (sorry).
A little about us.
Are you inspired by creating solutions to seemingly impossible business problems, using design-led, cloud-based software? Those are the challenges we take on behalf of our clients, crafting custom deliveries when they have no where else to turn.
We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, project managers, designers and strategists who like to think of ourselves as digital artisans. We’re passionate and focused on delivering outstanding software solutions for our partners. We crush APIs, back-end systems, web apps, mobile development, strategy, management, code, design, craft beer, music, bikes, surfing and we’re a lot of fun to work with. Do you want to work in a place surrounded by great restaurants and shops that’s just a mile from the beach? Join us! In the heart of downtown Santa Cruz, CA.
What we’re looking for.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate people who enjoy working in a team-oriented, ego free environment. The most successful candidates value ownership and collaboration and are self motivated, detail oriented problem solvers. We’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years experience in iOS application development experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- A team player who is effective working independently and collaboratively
- Responsible for developing applications, unit testing and bug fixes
- Deep understanding of IOS UI frameworks application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UIs
- Proficient in GUI programming and multithreaded applications
- You have an In-depth understanding of Swift and Objective-C
- You have experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Good sense of UI design and a keen focus on the user experience
- History of successful product delivery
- Enthusiasm for quality and attention to detail
- Web UI development experience is a plus
- Swift Development Experience a must
- Are you an experienced software engineer with a strong track record of shipping apps?
- Do you like solving challenging engineering problems that come with building a highly interactive client and manipulating large amounts of data in the background?
- Do you like to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment with small project teams?
- Do you have exceptional analytical, debugging/troubleshooting, coding, and communication skills?
If so, apply now!
An above and beyond candidate would also have:
- Great verbal and written communication skills- this role is often client facing
- Desire and ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Enthusiastic when embracing new challenges
- Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
- A willingness to teach and help others
- A good sense of humor
What we offer.
- Consistent challenges
- Great teammates to work with
- A competitive salary based on contribution
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and 401k
- A stocked fridge and kitchen for everything from breakfast and lunch to happy hour
- Free parking (parking passes are hard to come by in downtown Santa Cruz)
- A corporate gym membership at Paradigm Sport
- A complete lack of dull moments