Productiv is creating a SaaS Intelligence movement, empowering IT teams to enhance their SaaS portfolios with unmatched insights. Founded in 2018 by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, we're a Series C startup that's defining a market while living our values: stay human, plan to win big, deliver results, take ownership, customers before team before self, and do the right thing, even when it's hard. And we're backed by Tier 1 investors including Access, Norwest, IVP, Okta, and Atlassian. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Okta, Equinox, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber trust Productiv to optimize spend, speed operations, and drive engagement. Come explore the huge opportunities our tight-knit, collaborative teams are creating together.
Productiv is on a mission to align IT and business leaders to unlock the most value from their SaaS portfolio at scale. We are looking for someone customer-centric, data-focused, and passionate about building products users love. This is a career-changing opportunity, working with some of the best in the Valley to build a product that changes the way companies get value out of their SaaS products.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven People leader to lead our People function and HR initiatives. You will be responsible for enhancing employee performance management, supporting career development, improving recruitment efforts, planning strategic People initiatives and implementing best HR practices and policies in a high-growth, fast paced environment.
The Director of People is someone who is comfortable owning and executing projects as the primary contributor in addition to managing and coaching a diverse team across People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Executive Admins / Office Management.
You will be reporting to our VP of Finance & Operations and working closely with our executive team, including Productiv’s CEO.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $172,382 - $229,842. Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, benefits, or discretionary bonus.
- Manage our People function and lead our People team across People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Executive Admins / Office Management
- Serve as a trusted business partner to senior leaders in the organization
- Develop and manage the talent management process with clear goals, feedback and development paths
- Launch and manage Productiv’s learning and development programs
- Partner with executive management on people strategy and initiatives, including building fully-cycle employee experience programs
- 10+ years of HR experience with at least 3+ years of managing HR teams
- Experience implementing and optimizing people strategy (process, tools, and technologies) in a high-growth, fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving
- Demonstrated experience with organizational design and talent development across a variety of functions
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented HR leader, with proven experience driving projects through partnerships with senior management
- Ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Must be willing to commute into our Palo Alto office (HQ) 2-3x a week
If this role sounds like you, even if you do not match 100% of the requirements - please apply!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages in office
- 12 week parental leave