Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
What will you do?
We’re seeking a results-driven Sales Engineer with energy, technical prowess, and a strong work ethic.
You will be the technical counterpart for all of the sales opportunities for the organization and will partner with Account Executives to drive a technical win. You will also work closely with the CS team to do a warm hand-off post customer acquisition. You are outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality and are able to excite prospects about becoming Productiv customers. You are data-driven and are able to pitch our product as you understand how it leads to true benefits.
- You'll partner collaboratively with the Account Executive and Customer Success Manager as the ultimate product expert during the pre-sale process
- Evangelize the Productiv vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Drive a technical win within a sales cycle
- Manage the fulfillment of all RFP/RFI documents and security questionnaires by collaborating with cross-functional groups within the business
- Build direct relationships with technical counterparts on the customer side, including C-Suite members and help accelerate opportunities.
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution for any customer service related issues
- Be a part of a growing start-up culture and have the opportunity to lead and influence
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Technically curious, and a passion for changing the way people work
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise SaaS applications: typical features, license tiering, administration, internal requirements
- Knowledge of API structures, ability to troubleshoot and run diagnostics live with customers
- Ability to ad-hoc data analysis & validation using Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc, but not macros)
- General familiarity with InfoSec, SOC2, GDPR, and the latest security and compliance standards IT departments are typically concerned about
- Technologically adept and has business acumen focused on outstanding communication both written and oral, and presentation skills
- Customer empathy and navigation, ability to recognize and extract customer goals while steering the path towards the fastest time to value
- Ability to align technology solutions and product demonstrations to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Passion for building long-lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (familiarity with sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision