Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
About the Job
We’re seeking a driven Enterprise Account Executive with start-up energy and a track record of successfully selling enterprise software. This position involves proactively engaging with target companies in the Media sector to drive new logo acquisition and then grow the accounts. We are a growing startup and thus offer greenfield opportunities to build and grow your customer base.
The ideal candidate is able to identify and drive qualified opportunities into new deals. You have an existing network and good relationships within IT, Finance, Procurement organizations of Media companies that you have previously worked with. You take ownership, plan to win big, and deliver results while putting customers before the team before yourself. You know how to challenge a new contact by educating them on our vision, unearth key customer needs, and tailor our solution to the customer’s situation. You are data-driven and are able to dive deep into our product so you understand how it truly benefits our customers. You possess a strong understanding of enterprise buyer mindset and are adept at selling large, complex deals involving multiple stakeholders. You have experience running managed trials/pilot programs and converting those to multi-year contracts.
You are collaborative and are able to motivate and activate the product development team and company leadership to drive customer outcomes. You are able to build detailed account plans and have a demonstrated ability to break down roadblocks and remove obstacles. You are resilient in the face of challenges and seek to maintain partnership and alignment with various stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
- Meet (ideally exceed) assigned sales objectives and quotas
- Land new deals/logos and expand your accounts to exponentially grow the business
- Leverage existing network and relationships within IT, Finance, and Procurement departments of companies (specifically in the Media sector) that you have worked with
- Strategically map out your account plan and successfully execute on the plan
- Lead business planning and quarterly review processes as well as ongoing pipeline review and forecasting activities.
- Generate your own pipeline via call, email, Linkedin, and social media campaigns, in addition to leveraging/partnering with your SDR
- Partner with Inside Sales to set up sales campaigns, increasing product exposure and identifying key market opportunities
- Partner with the Marketing and Inside Sales teams to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you are equipped to best articulate our value proposition and effectively position the Productiv solution
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding Enterprise SaaS solutions, with a track record of closing new logos
- History of exceeding quota with price points exceeding $100K ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue)
- 5+ years experience selling new, innovative products with a keen ability to articulate evangelistic solutions to Media companies
- Strong network within the Media sector, with an ability to create opportunities and build your own pipeline
- Collaborative team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Marketing), and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Demonstrated success in strategic territory management, with the ability to prioritize among a high volume of opportunities to optimize quarterly bookings
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, solve problems creatively, think on your feet, and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be innovative and resourceful in evolving sales methods to optimize new product success
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision